Seiten

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Current Elliott Spring/Summer 2012

I have always been in love with Current Elliott jeans, I don't think there is a style or wash that I don't like. For me they are the epitome of vintage cuts interpreted in modern ways with the most comfortable fabrics and stunning washes. Their denim always look so cool. This Spring/Summer their style is more feminine and cute as candy as you can see from their lookbook below. I really really adore this collection and am thinking which pants I am going to invest in this season. My current favorites are the striped, polka dots and floral denims. I will definitely go for the stripes and dots. The flowers (patterns are big) need to be tried on as I don't know yet how they will fit me, as I am short and don't have long lean legs. But I will definitely try them on :-).











No comments:

Post a Comment