Seiten

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today I am wearing ... leopard jeans

I am jumping on the bandwagon - these Current Elliott leopard jeans have been spotted on so many celebs currently and were sold out in most online stores when they came out. I was very skeptical at the beginning if I could pull them off and because I normally don't wear animal prints. But these jeans' leopard print is not so 'in the face' and the grey color can easily be paired with blacks/whites but also look awesome with reds or other prints. The print is also very faded, which I also like. Fit is perfectly comfortable with a lot of stretch. I just wished I was a bit taller, so they would be 7/8 pants like they were meant to be :-). Anyways, I like them a lot and they will get a lot of wear.



jeans: Current Elliott
sweater: Rag&Bone
tank: H&M
boots: Isabel Marant

No comments:

Post a Comment