Seiten

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Warm-Me trunkshow @Inked

Today I visited my favorite shop 'Inked' where they are running a trunk show dedicated to 'Warm-Me' for two weeks with photo shooting, sweet gifts and a competition game. I took part with my two little ones, however my daughter didn't want to wear a beanie other than her own. Warm-Me is an Austrian brand and has so many cool caps and beanies that I really couldn't decide which one I like best as I could take home each and every one of them. ♥ the colors and softness!!!


trunk show at Inked

my competition pic

Go there and try them out!

2 comments:

  1. very cute picture! can't wait to enter the competition when I am in Vienna next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Julia! will check on your picture next week then.

    ReplyDelete